Bitcoin and other crypto investments are becoming more popular nowadays, and they will become even more popular as the economy continues to accept digital currencies as payment. Right now, Bitcoin’s market cap is $730 billion.
It’s best for you to prepare for your long-term Bitcoin and crypto investment plan, as it might bring you plenty of profits later on.
To start your own investment plan for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you will need to find the best crypto exchange platforms that allow you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with ease.
In this guide, you will find the best cryptocurrency exchanges for beginners.
Best Crypto Exchanges and Investing Platforms
There are plenty of crypto exchanges and investing platforms you can find today, even more so with the rising popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
With the hundreds of choices in front of you, it might be difficult for you to pick the best crypto exchanges and investing platforms for your long-term investment plan.
In this guide, you can find the 10 best places to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Also, these platforms will make it easy for you to build your own crypto investment portfolio.
Here are the best crypto exchanges and investing platforms you can use for 2022:
Coinbase is one of the most trusted and popular platforms for you to buy and sell cryptocurrencies online.
With this crypto friendly bank, you can manage your crypto portfolio, create schedules for your crypto buys, and monitor all your crypto assets via it’s mobile app.
Coinbase offers secure storage for your crypto assets, along with an insurance plan that will cover your assets for up to $250,000.
- Coinbase supports various digital cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, Bitcoin Cash, Doge and others, and you can link your bank account to buy and sell crypto assets right away.
- You can store your digital assets in a secure offline storage, so you can ensure its safety and security all the time.
- You can keep track of your cryptocurrencies in one dashboard, which you can access via desktop and mobile devices with ease.
Official URL: Coinbase
TradeStation is the trading platform that allows you to trade various asset types, such as stocks, ETFs, options, futures, crypto, mutual funds, and many others.
This platform allows you to trade various crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and many others while giving you the opportunity to earn up to 6% interest for your crypto assets.
TradeStation offers one of the better crypto savings accounts we’ve reviewed. The interest will accumulate daily, and it will get paid to you every month.
- You can trade various cryptocurrencies in a single click and learn about how to trade crypto assets by accessing the valuable resources available on this platform.
- You can also trade various cryptocurrencies on the go with the TradeStation mobile app, which allows you to monitor all your crypto assets in one dashboard.
- It’s very easy for you to customize your trading interface, track your interest earnings, and trade across various asset classes with TradeStation.
Official URL: TradeStation
BlockFi is a crypto trading platform that allows you to buy, sell, and also earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your activities.
This platform offers the BlockFi Visa credit card that allows you to earn Bitcoin cashback of up to 3.5% every time you make a purchase with this credit card.
You can also invest your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the BlockFi interest account, which allows you to earn up to 9.5% APY for your crypto investment.
For a limited time, they offering up to a $250 bonus for new users, with a qualifying deposit. You can claim that bonus through this promotional link.
- BlockFi offers you various cryptocurrencies you can trade in an instant, and this platform also offers you competitive prices for these cryptocurrencies.
- This platform also offers the BlockFi Loan program, which allows you to borrow money with the low interest rate of 4.5%, which you can get by holding your crypto assets.
- BlockFi has the highest-tier of security systems that allows you to protect your crypto assets and funds in a secure storage, protecting it from thefts and cyberattacks.
Official URL: BlockFi
4. SoFi Invest
SoFi Invest is an investment platform that allows you to invest in various digital assets, which include IPO investing, automated investing, active investing, retirement accounts, crypto, ETFs, and fractional shares.
It was rated one of the best banks where you can trade various cryptocurrencies and new users can get the chance to earn up to $100 in Bitcoin.
You can start your investment on Coinbase with only $10.
- You can download the SoFi app to manage your crypto investment and trade any cryptocurrencies on the go, 24/7.
- The SoFi Invest platform offers you the best security for your digital assets, which will protect all your assets from any hacks, thefts, and frauds.
- The SoFi app also provides you with various ways of investing in assets other than crypto, such as stocks, ETFs, shares, and so on.
Official URL: SoFi Invest
Robinhood is the crypto trading platform you can use to trade cryptocurrencies with a $0 charge.
So, you will get the most value for the crypto assets you buy on this platform when you compare this platform with other platforms, which can charge up to 4% per transaction.
Also, Robinhood allows you to buy crypto assets for as little as $1, so anyone can build their crypto portfolio right away with this platform. They also give new users a free stock worth up to $225 through this link.
- With Robinhood, you get the full ownership of your coins, and this platform also offers the industry-leading security system that keeps your coins safe all the time.
- You can also use the cold storage option to keep your crypto assets free from any hacking activities or thefts, and it also offers insurance against cyber security breaks and thefts.
- It’s easy to sign up for this platform, and you will get the full value for every crypto asset you buy, as this platform doesn’t charge you any transaction fee.
Official URL: Robinhood
Gemini provides a crypto trading platform that makes it simple and secure for you to buy various crypto assets.
This platform also provides you with the Gemini Credit Card, which is the MasterCard-type of credit card you can use to earn cashback on your purchases and also earn rewards in Bitcoin and other cryptos.
Aside from that, Gemini also offers an interest rate of up to 8.05% APY for your crypto assets.
- Aside from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Gemini also offers you Nifty Gateway, which is the platform where you can buy and sell NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).
- Gemini also offers you the tool called ActiveTrader, which is the trading management tool that allows you to use the best strategy for your crypto investments.
- It offers the industry-leading security features, which include hardware security keys, SOC certifications, insurance coverage, and security compliance.
Official URL: Gemini
Crypto.com provides the crypto app platform that allows you to buy and sell various cryptocurrencies at their accurate costs.
It offers various rewards for your crypto assets, so you can grow your crypto portfolio with lots of benefits on this platform.
Also, you can get cashback when you use your Visa card to buy crypto from this platform, so the prices of the cryptocurrency you buy will be cheaper when you buy it from Crypto.com.
Crypto.com offers one of the most stylish and best metal cards with no annual fees as an added perk for users.
- It is one of the trusted and fastest growing crypto apps, with over 10 million users using this app to buy and sell over 200 cryptocurrencies.
- You can buy and sell crypto at its best prices, and you can use bank transfers and other payment options to buy cryptocurrencies from this platform.
- You will get the best liquidity for your digital assets in all market conditions, along with the best security system and plenty of rewards and benefits.
Official URL: Crypto.com
Kraken is a crypto exchange platform that allows you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, starting from as little as $10.
It’s the platform that beginners and experts in Bitcoin can use to expand their crypto assets and manage their crypto portfolios.
It uses the best security features to ensure that all your crypto transactions are secure and private, and you can store your digital assets in your cold wallets to enhance your crypto asset security even more.
- With Kraken, you can add funds to your account with various funding options, such as traditional currencies, coins, and corporate funding options for large transactions.
- Kraken also allows you to stake your coins to earn rewards, which will get delivered to you twice a week.
- The coins available for staking include Polkadot, Cardano, Ethereum, Cosmos, and many others.
Official URL: Kraken
eToro is a social investing platform that allows you to buy, sell, and trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with over 20 million investors worldwide.
This platform allows you to copy the trading strategies of the top investors, so you can profit like them. With eToro, you can also build and manage your own investment portfolio, get better at cryptocurrency trading, and become one of the top investors on this platform.
- You can build your own diversified investment portfolio with eToro by investing in over 27 popular coins, along with the top-notch security features that can keep all your crypto assets secure.
- Aside from cryptocurrency investing, this platform also offers other types of investment options, such as ETFs and US stocks, with zero commissions and fractional investing.
- The CopyTrader feature from eToro allows you to copy the investing strategies of top traders, so you can earn the same profits as them without having to create your own investment strategy.
Official URL: eToro
Voyager offers you the crypto trading platform with 70+ digital assets you can buy, sell, and trade, with the simple and instant transaction process.
This platform also gives you the opportunity to earn up to 12% rewards for various activities you are doing on this platform, such as buying crypto assets, using the Voyager debit card, staking your crypto assets, and so on.
The Voyager debit card is available for you to make purchases on all merchants that accept MasterCard and earn up to 9% rewards for each purchase you make.
- You can build the crypto assets you have on this platform and earn up to 12% rewards per year with no lockups and no limits.
- There are over 70 coins you can buy, sell, and trade on this platform, which includes Bitcoin, DeFi coins, altcoins, and stable coins.
- It has the smart order routing technology that allows you to get Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at its best value with its commission-free structure.
Official URL: Voyager
How to Invest in Bitcoin
Investing in Bitcoin (BTC) and other digital currencies is easy to do with these cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s just like investing in other types of investments, such as stocks, ETFs, bonds, and so on. To invest in Bitcoin, you will need to sign up to the crypto exchange platform of your choice.
There are 10 crypto exchange platforms you can find in this guide, so you can just pick the one that you prefer the most.
After signing up to the crypto exchange platform, you will need to add funds to your account via various payment methods, such as bank or wire transfer, credit card, and other methods.
Then, you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies via the crypto exchange platform with the current rate on the market.
Remember, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have prices that keep going up and down depending on the market, so it’s best for you to buy Bitcoin when the price is at the lowest.
After buying Bitcoin or any other crypto assets, you can manage your digital assets by checking the dashboard of your chosen crypto exchange platform or by downloading the mobile app version of the platform.
How Do I Choose a Crypto Exchange?
There are plenty of crypto exchange platforms that are available on the market today. You can find 10 of the best crypto exchange platforms in this guide, but there are still plenty of other platforms you can choose.
Each platform will offer their own features and benefits for the users, so you need to pick the right platform that suits your needs.
It’s best for you to stick with the platform you choose and build your crypto investment portfolio there.
Here are some common questions about how to choose a crypto exchange platform:
- What are the possible payment methods? You will need to pick a crypto exchange platform that offers various payment methods, so you will have the flexibility to use the payment method that is suitable for your situation. Many crypto exchange platforms will offer you various ways to deposit and withdraw your funds, such as via bank transfer, wire transfer, debit card, credit card, and others.
- What countries are accepted? Please note that not all countries consider cryptocurrencies to be a legal investment asset. So, you cannot use various crypto exchange platforms out there if you are living in a country where cryptocurrencies get banned. Most crypto exchange platforms accept countries that consider cryptocurrency to be a legal investment asset, so be sure to check the legality of cryptocurrencies in your country.
- How many coins are on this crypto trading platform? You will need to find out the coins offered by the crypto exchange platform and see whether the coins you want to buy are available there. Not all coins will be available in all crypto exchange platforms, so you will need to choose the platform that offers the coins that you want to purchase or trade. However, Bitcoin is always available on all crypto exchange platforms, so you can pick any platform if you want to invest only in Bitcoin.
- Are there fees to pay? How high or low are they? Remember, some platforms will charge a certain fee per transaction, which will affect the value of cryptocurrency you will receive per transaction. The regular fee per transaction you can expect from a crypto exchange platform is 4%. You should avoid using the crypto exchange platform that has over 4% processing fee. However, there are also some platforms that offer 0% processing fee, so you will get the best value out of every crypto purchase you make on these platforms.
- Is there an insurance fund? It’s best for you to pick the crypto exchange platform that offers an insurance plan for your crypto assets. Remember that sometimes, thefts and cyberattacks can happen, which might cause you to lose some of your crypto assets. If your assets get covered by an insurance plan, it would be easier for you to recover your lost funds. So, it’s best to choose a trustworthy crypto exchange platform that offers an insurance plan for your digital assets.
- What’s liquidity like? It’s very important for you to choose the crypto exchange platform that can guarantee easy liquidity for your crypto assets. This way, you can buy and sell crypto assets without experiencing any liquidity problem on this platform. The good news is that many crypto exchange platforms offer the users easy liquidity for their crypto assets in all market conditions.
- Is this platform well-designed and easy to use? Another thing that you need to keep in mind is whether the platform is well-designed and easy to use or not. It’s best for you to choose the platform that is well-designed and easy to use, even more so for the beginners. You should also pick the platform that allows you to access their dashboard and other platform-related features via mobile apps.
- How secure is your money? The crypto exchange platform security is also important for you to consider. You don’t want to be the victim of digital thefts and cyberattacks, so you want to pick the platform that can provide top-notch security features that guarantee your money and crypto assets security. You also need the platform to provide you with the insurance plan to cover for any loss when your funds get stolen or when your wallet gets hacked.
Crypto & Bitcoin Exchanges FAQs
Most popular Bitcoin exchange platforms nowadays, such as the ones featured in this guide, are the safest Bitcoin exchange platforms you can use today. They offer the best security features, and they also offer safe storage options for your Bitcoin and other crypto assets. So, you can use these 10 crypto exchange platforms featured in this guide without having to worry about their safety and privacy, as you can rely on their security features. Pick the one you prefer and start your Bitcoin investment right away.
Most Bitcoin exchange platforms offer you various payment options that allow you to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at your convenience. You can use your credit or debit card to buy any crypto assets of your choice on these platforms. You can also deposit money via international bank transfers or wire transfers to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Some platforms even offer other payment options, such as local bank transfers.
It’s best for you not to invest in cryptocurrencies if your country or government considers cryptocurrencies to be illegal. Remember, not all countries in this world consider crypto assets to be a legal investment asset, so you will have the risk of doing illegal activities in your country if you keep on moving forwards. It’s best for you to wait until your country has a new policy regarding cryptocurrency investment.
There is no set parameter to follow when we talk about the best crypto trading strategy. However, some crypto exchange platforms offer you the copy trading strategy, which is the strategy that allows you to copy the strategy from the best crypto traders on that platform, so that you can profit the same way as them. However, when they lose, you will also lose the same way as these top traders. It’s best for you to learn to trade crypto for profits for yourself and find your own best formula in your crypto trading activities.
The Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for 2022
These are the 10 best places to buy and sell Bitcoin for 2022. You can choose the Bitcoin or crypto exchange platform you like and build your crypto investment portfolio there. Good luck with your crypto investment by using the best cryptocurrency exchanges.