There are some great metal debit cards and metal credit cards out there. You can find them with annual fees or you can find them with no annual fees.
Pick the right one for your wallet and you'll be rewarded with points, cash back, travel rewards…or all three!
What are the best metal credit cards? There are 6 that stand alone in terms of benefits AND no annual fee.
Rates will be updated with the newest information, at best every 6 months. Latest update: 01/29/2022.
There are just a few metal cards that don't charge an annual fee. Please have a seat for the drumroll… there are not many of them.
- Juno Metal Card (Our Pick)
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
- Amazon Business Prime American Express Card
- Apple Card
- Verizon Visa® Card
Best Metal Debit Card
OnJuno Metal Card
- Intro Offer: Enjoy a $100 bonus and a sleek Metal card when you set up your first direct deposit.
- Earn a 1.2% savings bonus on balances up to $50,000 5% cash back on five brands you love, up to $3,000 in purchases a year.
- Three non-network ATM reimbursements each month.
- Store, buy and sell crypto directly starting from as low as $1.
- Set up a direct deposit and receive part of your paycheck in crypto.
- Crypto exchanges charge up to 4% in fees to buy and sell crypto. OnJuno charges 0%.
- No Annual Fee
- Terms and conditions apply.
Juno is a digital checking account that provides a 1.2% bonus on balances of up to $5,000 or $50,000 if you receive monthly direct deposits of $500 or more.
Juno is a relatively new fintech startup, having launched in 2019. The firm is directed by a team of “engineers, designers, and product thinkers” who collaborate to discover innovative methods to make managing your cash easier and more convenient.
If you’re in the market for a new online checking account with a metal card, or even if you’re not, there are some compelling reasons to consider Juno. Juno offers a premium metal card with 5% cashback on 5 brands of your choice. Plus, it is a crypto friendly bank where you can sign up and set up a direct deposit and receive part of your paycheck in crypto.
You can also enjoy a $50 bonus and a sleek Metal card when you set up your first direct deposit through this link.
Best Metal Credit Cards with No Annual Fees
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Requires active Prime membership
- Cash back can be redeemed for statement credits or at Amazon.com checkout
- Earn 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Earn 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores
- Earn 1% back on all other purchases
- $100 Amazon.com Gift Card instantly upon approval
- $0 annual fee
Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card earns 5% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Also earns 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores; 1% cash back on everything else; and a $10 credit when you use your card to start a new Prime membership.
You can get a $100 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval through this link.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card
- Intro Offer: Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. That's a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
- 4X points on dining, takeout, and restaurant delivery.
- 2X points on streaming services. Plus, a $15 credit for annual streaming purchases like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify®, Apple Music, Disney+, HBO Max and more!
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, gas stations, and EV charging stations
- 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 14.99% - 23.99%.
- No Annual Fee
- Points never expire
- Terms and conditions apply.
Enjoy a 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles.
You can earn 4X points on dining, takeout and restaurant delivery. Also earn 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services, gas stations and EV charging stations; 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
You can earn earn 20,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. That's a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more. And your points never expire.
Amazon Business Prime American Express Card
- 5% cash back at Amazon, Amazon Business, AWS, and Whole Foods Market (up to $120,000 spent per year)
- 2% cash back at U.S. restaurants, gas stations, and wireless telephone services
- Option to take 90 days to pay for Amazon purchases, interest free, instead of earning cash back
- $125 Amazon gift card upon account approval
- Amazon Business enhanced data views
- Discounts at select merchants through Amex Offers
- Shopping and travel protections
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Small business owners may apply for the Amazon Business Prime American Express, which is comparable to the consumer Amazon Prime Card. It gives 5% cash back at Amazon (up to $120,000 yearly spending) or the option of paying off your balance in 90 days.
It offers 2% cash back on U.S. purchases at restaurants, gas stations and wireless phone services purchased directly from service providers. And cash back on all other eligible purchases.
You'll need a Prime membership to apply but you'll get a $125 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval for the Amazon Business Prime American Express Card.
The Apple Card from Goldman Sachs is a titanium credit card with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. It uses the Mastercard network and does not require a physical Apple device to use, but it can be used across all Apple products.
The Apple Card offers 3% cash back on purchases from Apple, 2% daily cash back when you use iPhone or Apple Watch to pay with Apple Card, and 1% on everything else. It also comes with 24/7 support via an expert Apple team, no late fees or penalty APRs. You can apply in minutes to see if you are approved with no impact to your credit score.
Verizon Visa® Card
- Designed exclusively for Verizon customers, the card combines industry-leading rewards and benefits all with no annual fee.
- Use the Verizon Visa Card everywhere it's accepted to earn Verizon Dollars - rewards you can redeem for the best things at Verizon.
- No limits on how much you can earn, no expiration dates.
- 4% on grocery store & gas purchases
- 3% on dining purchases, including takeout
- 2% on Verizon purchases (including monthly wireless bill)
- 1% on all other purchases everywhere Verizon Visa Card is accepted
- Get up to $10 per month off each eligible account or line, up to 10 lines max on select plans, when you enroll in Verizon Auto Pay, for the first time, with the Verizon Visa Card.
- No annual fee.
The Verizon Visa® Card lets you use Verizon Dollars for the things you do most. Use them at our store, on travel or to shop for your favorite brands. It’s built to help you save, too. And there’s no annual fee.
Get 4% back on grocery store and gas purchases, 3% back on dining purchases, 2% on Verizon purchases, and 1% on everything else.
Use the card everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted to earn Verizon Dollars. And cardholders earn more rewards for everyday purchases. No limits, no expiration dates.
Best Metal Debit and Credit Cards with No Annual Fees
The article talks about the best metal cards with no annual fees, giving the readers information on features, advantages and disadvantages. It also gives an insight into choosing a credit card based on your needs.
In summary, 6 best metal cards with no annual fee are:
Good looking choosing a metal credit card or metal debit card that fits your needs.